Market overview of organic personal care and cosmetic products
According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled “Personal Care and Organic Cosmetics Market by Product Type, Consumer and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031,” The global organic cosmetics and personal care products market size is expected to reach USD 58,615.6 million by 2031 at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2022 to 2031.
Global Money-Making Opportunities and Growth and Demand 2022-2031
Globally, the awareness regarding overall personality enhancement has greatly increased among individuals. The increase in disposable income has allowed individuals to spend more on personal care products than in the past. Consequently, personal care products have seen a large demand globally.
Even now, due to the lack of awareness of the health risks associated with synthetic/chemical based personal care products, the demand for organic cosmetics was limited. Most consumers are turning to organic personal care and cosmetics to reduce the health risks associated with synthetic personal care. Organic personal care and cosmetics are made from plant extracts and natural ingredients and contain minimal/low amount of synthetic ingredients. Thus, it does not show any negative impact on the human body. Organic personal care products and cosmetics are perceived to be safer than regular personal care products.
Sample Request:- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1398
What is the impact of COVID-19 ?
“The COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 has heightened people’s health awareness around the world. The overall beauty industry saw a decline of around 8% in 2020, but the personal care and organic cosmetics industry had little or no impact. However, the female population preferred to use less makeup and cosmetics due to lockdowns and stay-at-home rules and regulations. Partial or complete closure of manufacturing facilities, lack of workforce, closure of physical stores and supply chain disruptions have been some of the major challenges manufacturers have faced during the pandemic. of COVID-19.
According to the Organic Personal Care and Cosmetics Market analysis, the market is segmented on the basis of product type, consumer, distribution channel, and region.
1) On the basis of product type, the organic cosmetics and personal care products market is divided into skin care, hair care, oral care, makeup and color cosmetics, etc.
2) On the basis of consumer, the market is segmented into male and female. Based on the distribution channel, the market is divided into supermarkets and hypermarkets, department stores, pharmacies, branded outlets, online sales and others (multi-level marketing, concept stores and others).
3) By region, the organic personal care and cosmetics market is analyzed in North America (United States, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Poland and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia and Rest of Asia-Pacific) and LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Argentina, Saudi Arabia and Rest of LAMEA).
Get detailed impact analysis of COVID-19 on Organic Personal Care and Cosmetic Products Market Ask now! https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/1398?reqfor=covid
Soaring adoption of organic products in the developed regions of North America and Europe has contributed significantly to the growth of the organic cosmetics and personal care products market. Additionally, increasing participation of women in the business industry in developing countries is expected to boost the demand for organic cosmetics as women tend to use them on a daily basis. Furthermore, the availability of abundant organic raw materials in the developing regions of Asia-Pacific is expected to drive the production and drive the growth of the global organic cosmetics and personal care products market in the foreseeable future.
Senior Research Analyst, Consumer Goods
North America led the global organic personal care and cosmetics market, accounting for 34.6% of the market share in 2020. According to the organic personal care and cosmetics market trends, in the United States , organic personal care and cosmetic products have long been popular due to the high health consciousness of customers. Cosmetic companies are launching herbal products to meet the growing demand for natural products. There is an increase in the number of men using cosmetics in this region due to increased awareness of beauty among individuals.
The major players analyzed in this report include
L’Occitane en Provence, L’Oréal International, Arbonne International, LLC, Burt’s Bee, Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Amway Corporation, Oriflame Cosmetics SA, Yves Rocher, Weleda and Aubrey Organics. These market players are constantly engaged in various development strategies such as mergers, partnerships, and new product launches to exploit the opportunities in the organic cosmetics and personal care products market and gain market share.
Main results of the study:
- The skincare segment dominated the global organic personal care and cosmetics market in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 18,042.7 million by 2031.
- On the basis of consumption, the men’s segment is expected to grow at a faster rate during the forecast period.
- The pharmacy segment accounted for 37.2% of the total market share in 2020.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to see the highest growth, registering a CAGR of almost 6.1% during the forecast period.
- The United States accounted for 26.4% of the market share in the global organic cosmetics and personal care products market in 2020.
Flash Sale Up To 25% Off (April 25 – May 10) – Buy The Report And Grab This Opportunity :- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/ba8909dc79f1fcbf673bfd6ca94c78e8
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
Q1. What is the total market value of the Organic Personal Care and Cosmetic Products market report?
Q2. What would be the forecast period in the Organic Personal Care and Cosmetic Products Market report?
Q3. What is the base year calculated in the Organic Personal Care and Cosmetics Market report?
Q4. Which are the major companies holding the market share in the Organic Personal Care and Cosmetics Products Market?
Q5. What is the most influential growing segment in the Organic Personal Care and Cosmetic Products market report?
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (toll free):
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
The Web: www.alliedmarketresearch.com
Allied Market Research Blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com
follow us on | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn |