DUBLIN, June 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Aesthetic Surgery and Procedures Market Size, Share, and Trend Analysis Report by Type (Invasive, Non-Invasive), Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Europe), and sector forecasts, 2022-2030 » report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.comit is offer.
The global cosmetic surgery and procedures market size is expected to reach $145.7 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 9.6%.
Technological developments, growing use of social media, and increasing disposable income are some of the factors that are likely to drive the market during the forecast period.
The substantial increase in the volume of cosmetic procedures can be attributed to the popularity of digital photography, growing consumer demand for boosting self-esteem, introduction of self-monitoring apps, and increasing affordability cosmetic surgeries in developing countries. Additionally, the risk associated with cosmetic surgery has decreased due to technological developments and the presence of skilled surgeons.
It has been observed that the volume of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures has increased over the past few years. This can be attributed to increasing disposable income, increasing safety of surgical procedures, increasing patient confidence in these surgeries, and growing medical tourism.
Highlights of the Cosmetic Surgery and Procedures Market Report
- The increase in the volume of cosmetic surgeries due to the growing demand from emerging countries is expected to boost the market.
- The cosmetic surgery or surgical procedure segment accounted for the maximum share in 2016 owing to the growing accessibility of cosmetic procedures, increasing safety of surgeries, increasing reliance of patients on surgeries to obtain positive results, the presence of qualified surgeons and the long duration. results.
- The non-surgical cosmetic procedures segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the coming years due to higher awareness and lower risk compared to surgical procedures. Moreover, non-surgical procedures are more economical and a large number of relevant service providers are readily available.
- Geographically, North America dominated the cosmetic surgery and procedures market in 2016. It is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period due to increased awareness of cosmetic procedures, higher healthcare expenditure compared to other countries development and greater adoption of the procedures by men and women ..
- The cosmetic surgery and procedure industry in Asia Pacific is expected to experience the fastest growth over the next decade due to growth in medical tourism, improved healthcare infrastructure and availability of high quality services.
- People from developed countries travel to India, Brazil, Mexico, Malaysiaand South Korea for affordable cosmetic procedures. Thus, the market is expected to witness high growth in developing countries.
- Some of the key players operating in the market are ALLERGAN; Merz Pharma; Nestle; Cutera; Cynosure, Inc.; Ipsen; Sientra, Inc.; Alma Lasers; and Johnson & Johnson.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Cosmetic Surgery and Procedures Market Variables, Trends and Scope
3.1. Market Line Prospects
3.1.1. Parent Market Outlook
3.2. Mapping of penetration and growth prospects
3.3. Market dynamics
3.3.1. Market Driver Analysis
220.127.116.11. Increase in the adoption of minimally invasive treatments
18.104.22.168. Growing population aged 25-65
3.3.2. Market Restriction Analysis
22.214.171.124. Lack of reimbursement coverage
126.96.36.199. Rigorous regulatory framework
3.4. Cosmetic surgery and procedure: market analysis tools
3.4.1. Industry Analysis – Porter’s
3.4.2. PESTEL analysis
3.4.3. Analysis of major transactions and strategic alliances
Chapter 4. Cosmetic Surgery and Procedures Market: Segment Analysis, by Procedure Type, 2018-2030 (USD Million)
4.1. Definitions and scope
4.2. Procedural Type Market Share Analysis, 2021 & 2030
4.3. Global cosmetic surgery and procedures market, by type of procedure, 2017 to 2030
4.4. Market size and forecast and trend analysis, 2017 to 2030 for the following
4.4.1. Invasive procedures
188.8.131.52. Mammal augmentation
184.108.40.206. Nose reshaping
220.127.116.11. Eyelid surgery
4.4.2. Non-invasive procedure
18.104.22.168. Botox injections
22.214.171.124. Soft tissue fillers
126.96.36.199. Chemical peel
188.8.131.52. Laser hair removal
Chapter 5. Cosmetic Surgery and Procedures Market: Regional Market Analysis, by Region, 2018-2030 (USD Million)
Chapter 6. Competitive Analysis of Cosmetic Surgery and Procedures Market
6.1. Company/Competitor Categorization (Key Innovators, Market Leaders, Emerging Players)
6.2. Supplier Landscape
6.2.1. List of major distributors and distribution partners
6.3. Profiled Key Companies
6.3.1. Evolves, Inc.
184.108.40.206. Company presentation
220.127.116.11. Financial performance
18.104.22.168. Product Benchmarking
22.214.171.124. Strategic initiatives
6.3.2. Point of focus.
126.96.36.199. Company presentation
188.8.131.52. Financial performance
184.108.40.206. Product Benchmarking
220.127.116.11. Strategic initiatives
6.3.3. Revance Therapeutics, Inc.
18.104.22.168. Company presentation
22.214.171.124. Financial performance
126.96.36.199. Product Benchmarking
188.8.131.52. Strategic initiatives
6.3.4. Galderma SA
184.108.40.206. Company presentation
220.127.116.11. Financial performance
18.104.22.168. Product Benchmarking
22.214.171.124. Strategic initiatives
6.3.5. Alma’s Lasers
126.96.36.199. Company presentation
188.8.131.52. Financial performance
184.108.40.206. Product Benchmarking
220.127.116.11. Strategic initiatives
18.104.22.168. Company presentation
22.214.171.124. Financial performance
126.96.36.199. Product Benchmarking
188.8.131.52. Strategic initiatives
6.3.7. Solta Medical
184.108.40.206. Company presentation
220.127.116.11. Financial performance
18.104.22.168. Product Benchmarking
22.214.171.124. Strategic initiatives
126.96.36.199. Company presentation
188.8.131.52. Financial performance
184.108.40.206. Product Benchmarking
220.127.116.11. Strategic initiatives
6.3.9. Syneron Candela
18.104.22.168. Company presentation
22.214.171.124. Financial performance
126.96.36.199. Product Benchmarking
188.8.131.52. Strategic initiatives
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/le7stb
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets