SAN FRANCISCO, March 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global cosmetic surgery and procedures market the size should reach $145.7 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 9.6%, according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. Technological developments, growing use of social media, and increasing disposable income are some of the factors that are likely to drive the market during the forecast period.
Main information and conclusions of the report:
- The increase in the volume of cosmetic surgeries due to the growing demand from emerging countries is expected to boost the market.
- The cosmetic surgery or surgical procedure segment accounted for the maximum share in 2016 owing to the growing accessibility of cosmetic procedures, increasing safety of surgeries, increasing reliance of patients on surgeries to obtain positive results, the presence of qualified surgeons and the long duration. results.
- The non-surgical cosmetic procedures segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the coming years due to higher awareness and lower risk compared to surgical procedures. Moreover, non-surgical procedures are more economical and a large number of relevant service providers are readily available.
- Geographically, North America dominated the cosmetic surgery and procedures market in 2016. It is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period due to increased awareness of cosmetic procedures, higher healthcare expenditure compared to other countries development and greater adoption of the procedures by men and women.
- The cosmetic surgery and procedure industry in Asia Pacific is expected to experience the fastest growth over the next decade due to growth in medical tourism, improved healthcare infrastructure and availability of high quality services.
- People from developed countries travel to India, Brazil, Mexico, Malaysiaand South Korea for affordable cosmetic procedures. Hence, the market is expected to witness high growth in developing countries.
- Some of the key players operating in the market are ALLERGAN; Merz Pharma; Nestle; Cutera; Cynosure, Inc.; Ipsen; Sientra, Inc.; Alma Lasers; and Johnson & Johnson.
Request a free sample or view the report summary: “Cosmetic Surgery and Procedures Market Size, Share, and Trends Analysis Report by Type (Invasive, Non-Invasive), Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Europe), and sector forecasts, 2022 – 2030“, published by Grand View Research.
Cosmetic Surgery and Procedures Market Growth and Trends
The substantial increase in the volume of cosmetic procedures can be attributed to the popularity of digital photography, growing consumer demand for boosting self-esteem, introduction of self-monitoring apps, and growing affordability cosmetic surgeries in developing countries. Additionally, the risk associated with cosmetic surgery has decreased due to technological developments and the presence of skilled surgeons.
It has been observed that the volume of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures has increased over the past few years. This can be attributed to increasing disposable income, increasing safety of surgical procedures, increasing patient confidence in these surgeries, and growing medical tourism.
Cosmetic surgery and procedures market segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the cosmetic surgery and procedures market on the basis of procedure type and region
Cosmetic Surgery Outlook and Procedure Type (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Mammal augmentation
- Nose reshaping
- Eyelid surgery
- Non invasive
- Botox injections
- Soft tissue fillers
- Chemical peel
- Laser hair removal
Cosmetic Surgery & Procedure Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
List of Key Players of Cosmetic Surgery and Procedures Market
- Evolve Inc.
- Solta Medical
- Syneron Candela
- Alma Laser
Check out other related studies published by Grand View Research:
- Platelet Rich Plasma Market – The global platelet rich plasma market size is expected to reach $1.2 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.0% from 2021 to 2028. Technological advancements in the development of new and innovative platelet-rich plasma products are expected to propel the market growth.
- Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery Market – The Global Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery Market Size is Expected to Reach $5.5 billion by 2028. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.7% from 2021 to 2028. Another high-impact rendering engine in the market is increasing research and development in this field.
- Surgical Sutures Market – The global surgical sutures market size is expected to reach $6.5 billion by 2030, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2022 to 2030. Rising healthcare spending, favorable reimbursement scenarios and government support to improve health infrastructure are also important. factors contributing to the growth of the market.
Browse Grand View Research results Medical device industry Research reports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a US-based market research and consulting firm, provides syndicated and custom research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and whose head office is at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess upcoming opportunities.
Corporate Sales Specialist, UNITED STATES
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: https://www.grandviewresearch.com
Grand View Compass | Grand View Pipeline
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCEGrand View Research, Inc.