SAN FRANCISCO, December 15, 2020 / PRNewswire / – Global Probiotic Cosmetics Market Size Forecast to reach $ 418.1 million by 2027 According to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc., expansion at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2020 to 2027. Among the key factors driving the market is the growing awareness of the importance of maintaining a daily skincare routine. The growing awareness of microbiome-based cosmetics to treat skin related issues such as acne, scars, skin cancer, and bad bacteria is also expected to drive the market growth. Key player probiotic cosmetic product launches and industry expert advice bode well for market demand.
According to Google reports in 2019, around 1.9 billion people suffered from skin problems that year due to a lack of skin care and advice from a dermatologist. The demand for probiotic cosmetics is increasing among millennials to avoid the signs of aging. Companies have launched new products to gain higher market share. For example, in March 2019Laboratoire Synbionyme, a probiotic skin care brand, has launched its product offering in the United States for the first time. The brand offers a formulation composed of prebiotic and probiotic extracts ensuring good dermal health.
Main suggestions from the report:
- The global market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% from 2020 to 2027
- The skin care segment is expected to represent the highest revenue share by 2027. However, hair care is expected to be the fastest growing segment from 2020 to 2027.
- E-commerce is expected to become the fastest growing distribution channel segment from 2020 to 2027. The easy availability of probiotic cosmetics, free shipping and seasonal discounts on e-commerce platforms are the main growth factors of the segment.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regional market from 2020 to 2027. Rising awareness of skin and skin care routine and changing lifestyle are the key factors driving the market.
Read the 80-page research report with table of contents on “Probiotic Cosmetics Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Product (Skin, Hair Care), by Distribution Channel (Hypermarket) and supermarket, e-commerce), by region (APAC, North America), and segment forecast, 2020 – 2027 “at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/probiotic-cosmetic-products-market
The product line consists of the universal serum, Radiance moisturizing gel-cream, 24h moisturizer, enzymatic clarifying lotion and Progena lift cream. However, due to the Covid19 pandemic, the market has experienced sluggish growth. Probiotic skincare brands focused on supply and engagement on e-commerce platforms. Discount programs for customers, such as special at-home skin care kits and membership plans, have been important factors in boosting user engagement on company and business websites. other e-commerce platforms amid the pandemic. Hypermarkets and supermarkets distribution channels dominated the market in 2019.
Retailers, such as Ulta, Sephora, Walmart, Target and Beauty Corner, are contributing to the growth of the segment by offering probiotic cosmetics. For example, in August 2019Mother Dirt launched its product portfolio in collaboration with a luxury retailer, Harvey nicholsin the UK and Ireland. The e-commerce distribution channel is expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period. The growing popularity of e-commerce and third-party online retailers, such as Amazon, Nykaa, and Sephora, among manufacturers is driving the sale of products through these channels. Rising online storage space in probiotic skin care, makeup category and related offerings bodes well for the growth of the segment.
North America was the dominant regional market in 2019 and will continue to develop at a stable CAGR from 2020 to 2027. The growing awareness of the benefits of microbiome-based cosmetics is the key driver for the growth of the region. Additionally, key companies in the region are focusing on R&D and new product launches to meet changing consumer demands. For example, in September 2019Dr. Raymond Laboratoriesa K-beauty company offering clinically approved skincare routines, launched Curecode, which includes a bioidentical compound synthesized by Neuromide, naturally occurring in the human body, produced by the microbiome.
Grand View Research has segmented the global probiotic cosmetics market on the basis of product, distribution channel and region:
- Probiotic Cosmetics Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Probiotic Cosmetics Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Hypermarket & Supermarket
- Pharmacy and pharmacy
- Regional Outlook for Probiotic Cosmetics (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa (AEM)
List of key players in the probiotic cosmetic products market
- Esse Skin Care
- Estée Lauder Companies, Inc.
- Aurelia Skincare Ltd.
- L’Oreal SA
- tula’s lifeInc.
- Eminence organic care
- LaFlore Probiotic Skin Care
- Glowbiotics, Inc.
- The Clorox Company.
Find more research reports on Beauty and personal care industryby Grand View Research:
- Organic Deodorants Market – Global Organic Deodorants Market Size was estimated to be $ 62.9 million in 2018 and is growing at a CAGR of 14.1% from 2019 to 2025. The growing importance of personal hygiene among consumers, along with the growing preference for chemical-free products, is driving the market.
- Drug Detox Market – The global Drug Drug Market size has been estimated to be $ 50.92 billion and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period. The increase in drug addiction among the younger generation is one of the main expected growth factors.
- Pore Tape Market – Global Pore Tape Market size is estimated to be $ 2.48 billion in 2018 and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. Rising consumer awareness of healthy facial skin and increasing skin problems due to increased pollution are stimulating growth.
Go to Grand View Compass, our intuitive BI-enabled market research database of over 10,000 reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a United States-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated and personalized research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and headquartered at San Franciscothe company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports provide in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps renowned Fortune 500 companies and academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess opportunities as they arise.
Corporate Sales Specialist, United States
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.